IEEE BioCAS 2018 is offering several Student Travel Grants. Please read below carefully for instructions, details, and eligibility information:
- Grants of varying amounts will be awarded to university-registered students or postdoctoral fellows to cover expenses associated with attendance at BioCAS 2018 (These expenses may include, but are not limited to - registration, transportation, hotel and meals).
- Winners will be chosen on a competitive basis.
- Applications will be accepted until Sunday, September 2, 23:59 EDT.
- Notification of award prior to the conference.
- Presentation of the award will be made at the BioCAS 2018 Award Ceremony.
TO Apply for A student travel grant, you must provide the following:
- Maximum 1-page cover letter. If you are an author of a paper accepted to the conference, this cover letter should include your paper number and title.
- Maximum 3-page CV.
- Maximum 1-page nomination letter from advisor. This letter should include a description of the nature of the financial need and information on the work of the student.
- Post Conference Summary. If selected to receive a grant, you will be required to provide a brief (maximum 1-page) summary outlining the impact on your research from the technical information you received by attending the conference. This should be signed and in PDF format.
Please email items 1-3 to Casey Henshaw (email@example.com) before the deadline of September 2, 23:59 EDT to be considered for a BioCAS 2018 Student Travel Grant.