INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 11, 2018.
- Author Notification Date: August 13, 2018.
- Final Manuscript Submission / Author Registration Deadline: August 31, 2018.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- The ePapers website will be available in early April of 2018.
- Additional Author Information will be available when the ePapers website is available.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.